Parts and their images are labeled for easy identification.
A. Thermometer: $32.00 (3 Inch), $40.00 (6 Inch)
- This barbeque thermometer has designated cooking ranges of SMOKE, BARBEQUE, and GRILL
- Temperatures on the dial.
- 3 inch dial face with screw on stem
B. Thermostat: $140.00
- 187 degrees to 550 degrees
- Operates off of a pilot light/thermopile system
- No Electric needed
C. Pilot Light Assembly: $85.00
- 700 millivolt system
- This includes the thermopile
D. Pilot Runner: $75.00
- The pipe that runs across the burners to light the burners which is lite by the pilot light.
E. Regulator: $90.00
- Low pressure, handles up to 700,000 BTU’s
- For all enclosed grills and towable units
F. Lil Joe Regulator: $40.00
- Low pressure, handles up to 140,000 BTU’s
- For all back yard grills
G. Robertshaw Gas Valve: $190.00
- Millivolt Actuated Control Valve
H. Brass Gas Valve: $65.00
- Valve that goes between the air mixer to the manifold on all gas Country Club grills and all Towable Gas Grills.
I. Air Mixer: $65.00
- Comes with screen
- Proper mixed gas and air for optimum flame with LP or natural gas
J. T-Check: $16.00
- Part that connects the two gas hoses to the regulator on all towable units
K. Pigtails: $35.00 ea.
- Hoses that go from the gas tanks to the regulator on all towable units
L. Gear Motor: $400.00
- This is a 1/20 HP Motor
- 2 RPM
- The couplers and rubber insert shown mounted on the motor shaft are additional charges
M. Couplers: $20.00 ea.
- 5/8 inch Coupler goes on the Motor shaft
- 1 inch Coupler goes on the Rotisserie shaft
N. Rubber Insert: $10.00
- Insert between the 5/8” coupler (Motor shaft) and the 1” coupler (Rotisserie shaft) on the Rotisserie assembly
O. Burner Pipes: $100.00 ea. All Sizes
- These are for all Gas Country Club grills and Gas Towable units
- Standard Lengths:
- 78” for 6’ grills - 80,000 BTU per burner
- 64” for 5’ grills - 70,000 BTU per burner
- 54” for 4’ grills - 60,000 BTU per burner